Monday 24 September 2012

Don't let it get away

It's official: Autumn is here! And while we wait for the darker colours to slowly invade our wardrobes, I decided to make the most of the last rays of sun by wearing my camel skirt, and combining it with one of the most simple yet original tops I own. Camel was a huge trend not so long ago and I still can't resist it! I think it's a great transition colour for this time of the year.

Es oficial: el otoño ya está aquí; pero hasta que los colores oscuros se apoderen definitivamente de nuestros armarios tenemos que sacarle el mayor partido posible a los últimos rayos de sol. En esta ocasión combiné mi falda camel con uno de los tops más simples y originales que tengo. El color camel estuvo muy de moda hace algún tiempo, pero yo no me resisto; creo que es un color de transición perfecto! 









Skirt: Zara
Top: Gap
Belt: Mango
Flats: Vogue-LV
Bag: Zara
Watch: Casio
Bracelet: Tous


1 comment: